ports and morphs (was: Solaris 2.5 x86?)

Rainer Blome rainer at physik3.gwdg.de
Wed Jun 5 16:07:09 UTC 1996

> By the way, what is Kevo ?

For an overview of all prototype-based languages I could find info
about in the net (12 at last count), visit my Prototypes page at:

      http://www.physik3.gwdg.de/~rainer/comp/lang/object-based.html

As far as I know, this is the most comprehensive collection on the subject.
If anybody can suggest an addition, please don't hesitate, it can
surely use some improvements.

Rainer

An excerpt from the page: