Mario Wolczko Mario.Wolczko at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jan 19 04:08:08 UTC 1996

   Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 14:23:26 -0200
   From: Jecel Assumpcao Jr <jecel at lsi.usp.br>

   Hi,

   is this list working correctly? It seems so, but I was informed
   that it was "out of order".

The list is *not* working correctly, but those who don't get this
message won't know that!  The mailer is having problems with a large
fraction of the list addresses (perhaps 1/3).  I'm trying to get it
fixed -- meanwhile, better to hold off from posting until you see an
"all clear" message from me.

   I was looking at the page with the archives for this list, and noticed
   that the first messages are from April, 1991. I have messages saved
   from this list dating from July, 1990 - is there any interest in
   them?

Send them to me and I'll put them in the archive.
-Mario