Self for other OSes/machines -- Linux?

twood at tcis3.tcis.com twood at tcis3.tcis.com
Tue Jun 7 22:01:22 UTC 1994

i to would like to see self on another machines to.
i agree that Linux would be a good start. but i am more interested
in the results of the optimizer on a non-risc machine then i
am in the langauge. it seems to me that the measurements for a
risc machine would not scale to a cisc machine. and since i dont
fully understand the layout of the source code or the dependences
therein porting it is not an option for me. if someone could send me
some docs on this i might have time to port it myself to linux.

--thom wood