ToonTalk

Randy Smith Randall.Smith at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Jul 25 10:12:22 UTC 1994

Dave and I at least are old chums of Ken Kahn, who was at PARC while we
were designing Self there.

Ken's current work is a natural outgrowth of his interest in (of all things)
prolog-like languages, and his interest in animation.

Other neat things Ken has done include Visual Janus, and, much
earlier a system called Dierector at MIT.

If anyone wants his e-mail address, let me know.  Ken is currently
trying to productize this system, which is really cool for an
interesting meaning of the word "cool."

	--Randy