OOPSLA Birds-of-a-Feather Session on SELF

John.Maloney at Eng.Sun.COM John.Maloney at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Oct 1 22:43:53 UTC 1991

Folks:

We are planning to hold a Birds-of-a-Feather session at OOPSLA next
week for those currently using or interesting in using the Self language.
The proposed time is Tuesday evening; check the bulletin boards at
the conference for the final time and location.

We would like to get a rough idea of how many of you are
interested in attending.  (This doesn't mean you are committed
to coming, just that you'll come if it works out.)  If you have a
particular topic you'd like to submit for discussion, please mention
it in your reply.

Please reply to me, not the entire list.  Thanks...

	-- John Maloney