editor

R James Noble kjx at comp.vuw.ac.nz
Tue May 7 23:26:16 UTC 1991

The emacs editor sounds interesting - I presume it's written using the
SunView UI? - one of the messages I never got around to posting was to
solicit ideas on a device (window-system) independant output model for
Self (so that me using X didn't lose to much).  Oh well.  So why not
package it up, (or even just dump a snapshot on contrib ?).  I would
like more "application" self code to look at.

james

R James Noble, Graduate Student, Computer Science Department
Victoria University, Box 600, Wellington 1, New Zealand
kjx at comp.vuw.ac.nz