Selfish pragmatics

R James Noble kjx at comp.vuw.ac.nz
Sat Mar 23 06:14:41 UTC 1991

Just out of interest (actually so I can satisfy a supervisor) when is
the next Self source release (and the VM source release) expected ?
(Assuming you're all not going to work on SWIM, Self With Integral
Multimethods :-). What new things are likely to be in the next release -
in particular, programming primitives callable from Self programs,
and possibly an exteneded _Perform primitive Craig mentioned to me in
email discussions before Christmas last year?

james