request for development tools for SELF

Chris Houser chris at twinsun.com
Sat Jan 26 01:01:57 UTC 1991

I am considering a big project in Self (a literate, graphical, program
for my Master's thesis) and am wondering if anyone out there has built
some tools for Self programming.  Specifically, I am interested in
*any* work on

    - GNU Emacs editing mode code (grind and evaluate Self
      expressions, complete symbols, etc.)

    - X interface - even a very minimal one

    - pretty printer

    - TeX style filter for printing listings

    - programs to draw call and inheritance graphs, cross referencers,
      etc.

Again, if anyone has anything - at any level of completion - please
drop me a line.  I'll collect and redistribute anything I'm able to
collect.