postProgrammingAction

Danny Jared Epstein dje at scs.carleton.ca
Tue Feb 5 21:04:58 UTC 1991

We have just started using SELF 1.1, after doing some work in SELF
1.0.  We have created a simple environment that allows me to type in
expressions and evaulate them while in the ui.  The plan is to expand
this to allow editing of code from within the ui.

We no longer see any documentation on postProgrammingAction, and it
seems to have disappeared from the image also.  Until the programming
primitives return normally, is there any way to use them from within a
program?

If not, could you release a version of SELF that has returning
programming primitives as soon as possible.

Thanks,

	Danny Epstein  =  dje at scs.carleton.ca
	Eric Arseneau  =  eat at scs.carleton.ca