a digital simulator in Self

Jecel Mattos Assumpcao Jr vme131!lsi3!jecel at uunet.UU.NET
Fri Feb 1 15:00:35 UTC 1991

I have written a small ( 700 lines so far ) program in Self that allows you
to simulate digital circuits. You can describe a circuit using Self code or
using a netlist. I want to use it for top-down design of a complex integrated
circuit and system. I am still adding to it, but hope to post it in one or
two weeks.

One thing that is lacking is some way to view tha waveforms since I haven't had
the time, yet, to wade through the UI code. All I really need to to be able
to draw simple line graphics. If someone has an easy solution for simple, non-
interactive graphics for Self I really would like to see it.

Jecel - University of Sao Paulo - Brazil