obtaining Self from non-Stanford sites

Urs Hoelzle urs
Wed Oct 10 15:44:04 UTC 1990

If you want to ftp from thomas at loria.crin.fr that's fine with us - we
know it's somewhat inconvenient for Europeans to ftp from the US.  The
only thing we care about is that we know who's using Self, i.e. that
people are sending us a license.

So, if you want to give Self to a friend, just have him mail us a
license mentioning that he/she will obtain Self locally (so we don't
have to open another account).


More information about the Self-interest mailing list